Friday 13 October 2023

Fri 13th Oct: Incoming alert

 I was just wondering when the next intake of small dogs would be coming, bearing in mind that we're always taking in larger dogs from AFCD, with today being no exception.  

Husky boy

We also have a three year-old husky coming from AFCD, another cruelty case "exhibit" (their word), and he's been staying at the AFCD kennels for quite some time. 

I also received a surrender request for two large dogs which I'll mention here, however remembering that these types of requests often come to nothing, like the most recent rottweiler who had two lovely homes offered but never turned up.  This time it's another rottweiler, and a labrador from the same home, and although I was sent a copy of their licenses the photo was too blurred for me to be able to see the ages.  I've asked for a formal HKDR surrender form to be completed, but if you're interested in any of the dogs mentioned please complete the adoption questionnaire if not already done, or email me at sallyandersen@hongkongdogrescue.com if we've already been corresponding.   The questionnaire is at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/


Rottie 

Labrador 


One of the dogs coming with the smaller intake is more medium-large than small, and for some reason this border collie has been shaved.  Don't ask me why.

Shaved border collie

Spaniel 

There's also a spaniel, although there seems to be one eye that has a problem.  The rest are lovely little mixes, and all young adults apparently, but I don't have any more details.

Of course we always have mixed breed adults and puppies, some of them from the "Rescue Auntie", and others coming from AFCD. 

I'll share more details as the dogs arrive and we have a better idea of age and condition. 

Pretty little mix


No comments:

Post a Comment