Sunday 23 September 2018

Sun 23rd Sept: Two happy pups and more news to come

Raisin found herself a lovely family 
To add to all of the other recent dramas, I lost all electricity first thing this morning when the main fuse box blew as a result of water seeping in during the typhoon.  I couldn't do anything not even make coffee let alone post my blog, so I took the dogs for an early walk in the rain until someone could come round and fix the problem. That means I have no time for details, just the wonderful photos by Tatiana Yankovskaya from Whiskers N Paws
 Puppy Adoption Day 23 September 2018 
and the happy adoptions of Donna and Raisin.
It was Donna's first and last Whiskers N Paws experience

There was more good news from Tai Po about foster dogs that will be staying in their respective homes, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment