Saturday 22 September 2018

Sat 22nd Sept: One week later

Back again after missing last week
Whatever happens I'm going to be at Whiskers N Paws on Sunday, even if I have to swim over.  I need some puppy time and to see how they're doing, not to mention a change of scenery, and I also hope I'll be reporting on adoptions tomorrow after a slow Saturday.
Replacing the cover on the roof

The volunteers coming to help out at Tai Po have been amazing, and now that most of the clean-up has been completed we have to bring in the professionals to handle the major repair work.  Thanks to everyone who turned up to lend a hand, also with donating water and food for both dogs and humans.  It's honestly incredibly heartwarming to see the community pulling together in times of need, and I'm not only talking about HKDR but over all of Hong Kong.  I hope it will be a long time before anything like this happens again, but if it does I know we can rely on everyone's support once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment