Saturday 2 July 2016

Sat 2nd July: Nothing happening

It was a very quiet day everywhere and not even Mona, the last remaining Yorkshire terrier out of the group of five, was taken home.   Now we have to look forward to Sunday, and for me that means Whiskers N Paws, and hope that puppies are chosen.

I expect Tony will be the centre of attraction again


July and August tend to be slow months at the best of times but this year has been a difficult one throughout for whatever reason.  Sometimes the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that there is no way out, no such thing as retirement plans or handing all of the dogs over to someone else.
Penny and Domino really need homes of their own now

Diamond is one of the most easygoing of my Lamma dogs


From time to time I do wonder what would happen to all of the Lamma dogs if I suddenly wasn't there to take care of them, and how - if - they would adapt if they were lucky enough to find new homes.   Some dogs like Diamond and Nessa are easy characters, while others are rather more complicated. I just hope I never have to find out.
Nessa is another Lamma dog who would easily adapt if needed

No comments:

Post a Comment