Monday 11 July 2016

Mon 11th July: Tony on the mend

It was more a question of looking ahead than back today, as following Sunday's lack of adoptions we have a few potential homes for dogs and puppies.   As always I will say no more until the ink is dry on the adoption forms and we have waved goodbye to the lucky candidates.

I hope Suzie will be in a home soon
Hopefully one of those will be little Suzie, and if she goes that will leave only the Tai Po Suzie Wong because the third Susie will be staying in her current foster home (with my neighbours).  That news made me very happy because I could see for myself how Susie had settled in so quickly, in fact it is as if she was always meant to be there.  She has a "brother" to play with, which I'm told they do non-stop, and lots of dog friends around, although Susie is more of a homebody than her brother.
This lucky Susie is staying in her foster home
Will Suzie Wong be lucky too?

Puppy Tony has quite a following now, and his foster told me that when she took him to Acorn today for his blood test he disappeared into the back for staff selfies and was gone a good ten minutes while everyone had their photo taken.  Dr Tony sent me his "grumpy faced" shot, which is very funny.  Apart from the fact that (puppy) Tony is on the mend and his red cell count is going up, the next best thing is that he now has a few offers of a forever home so I don't think he'll be back at Whiskers N Paws again, or if he is it will be for the adoption papers to be signed and for some celebrity souvenir shots with his many admirers.
Tony and Tony 

No comments:

Post a Comment