Tuesday 27 February 2024

Tues 27th Feb: Just in time, and new poodles


 Just in the nick of time two lucky puppies found a wonderful forever home together, meaning Muffin and Merlin will never have to be parted.  Some of you will already have seen the news on Instagram @why_i_foster, and will know that Lyndsay, the foster's actual name, will be out of Hong Kong for a while so the pups needed to move anyway, but no concessions were made when it came to making sure the home was just right.  


Now only shy-but-gorgeous Bertie is left, and I think he will need to move to Lamma if a suitable new home can't be found.  I'm pretty sure that Bertie's parents/uncles/aunts already live with me anyway, because they look and behave the same way. At least Bertie is making progress, if slowly, because he's still a puppy, but I suspect that my funny group of equally gorgeous boys and girls will never overcome their fear.  It's such a shame, but the dogs are happy in their own world and are given all the space they need to just get on with things.  Talia and Toastie are shown in the video. 


We're expecting more small dogs at our Kennedy Town Centre, this time mostly poodles, although I don't have any details on ages yet. I'm sharing two of the photos I was sent, but they may or may not be what actually turns up.


For all enquiries regarding adoption please start by completing the questionnaire at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/


No comments:

Post a Comment