Sunday 4 February 2024

Sun 4th Feb: So many adorable puppies!

Lily 

 I've never  chosen a dog, even if dogs have been part of my life since I was a child, and I know I'd find it very hard to have to pick just one out of so many if I ever had to.  

Of all the puppies at today's Whiskers N Paws Puppy Party every one of them would be amazing to have in any home, from the supercute Lily and Lambert to older Alice and Arlene with their happy and gentle personalities.  
Alice and Arlene are sisters 


You can see them all in the wonderful shots taken by Jimmy Tsang  Puppy Adoption Day 4th Feb 2024, and if you're interested in adopting please start by completing the questionnaire at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/.  All of the puppies who were there today are staying in foster homes, or full time at Whiskers N Paws until they're adopted (Alice and Arlene).
Enzo has both the looks and the personality 

Nolan is a grown-up version of Lily

Nolan was today's lucky dog at our Kennedy Town Homing Centre, and just in time as we have more small dogs arriving on Monday.  I mentioned the black pom and the Maltese yesterday, but today we received a surrender request for a very tiny (and young) pom, due to allergies in the family.  UPDATE: the white pom is now not coming.  


No comments:

Post a Comment