Thursday 22 October 2020

Weds 21st Oct: New dogs and a happy update


For some reason I had almost no internet connection today so emails were written sporadically and I ended up going to bed very early to read a book.  Still, thanks to the double-Ws of Wifi and Whatsapp I was able to read messages and see photos of the new dogs from AFCD, so here they are.... Dolly the pom, young brother-and-sister Cheerio and Cypress, and a labrador-cross girl, Meg, who is three years old. 





If you're interested in any of these dogs, or any of our many dogs and puppies, please start by completing the adoption questionnaire at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/

There's been a lot of interest in sibling puppies Gunner and Gina since their photos and a video was shared on Facebook, but please remember that there are six more in the same litter, all with "G" names. 


Out of the blue I'd been thinking about our adopted French bulldog, Romeo, and how he was doing.  You may remember he was a challenging little dog who ultimately had the great fortune of being adopted by someone who saw in him what nobody else had, and there was never any question that this wasn't going to work out.  Things were progressing nicely so the regular updates were no longer necessary, but when Romeo popped into my head I felt I had to ask what the latest was and received this reply:

(Dear Sally) You have a "good nose"! 


This morning I was able to go to Sai Kung Waterfront, in the middle of the town, to stay for a while and observe people and activities with Romeo for the FIRST TIME. He was shaking of excitement.

Then we walked through a park in the middle of the town and went back home. What a day!

There is so much I have to tell you, but as I am preparing for meetings tomorrow and on Friday, I will give you a proper update on the week-end. 

Generally: Romeo has changed into „Rocky“ and is loved by so many people; incredible! 

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news about Romeo, er.... Rocky! He's with the right person who understood him! How wonderful! XXX <3 <3

    ReplyDelete