Friday 10 June 2022

Fri 10th June: The end of a very wet week

 This has been a slow week in many ways, with the rain meaning hardly any visitors and the dogs not wanting to go outside for more than the necessary few minutes. In fact I only had one companion on my morning walk today as everyone else opted to stay at home, and I can't say I can blame them.  Poor Irwen looked pretty miserable as we splashed along water-filled track, but I think he enjoyed being on his own with me.    

Checking the weather forecast for the weekend, it seems at least that Sunday is going to be a good day for the puppies at Whiskers N Paws, and as a reminder here's last week's photo album of the gorgeous hopefuls  Puppy Adoption Day 5th June 2022







However we did welcome several new dogs and puppies at our Kennedy Town Homing Centre this week, and now that they've been cleaned and tidied up they look quite different from their first photos (see Ilona as a new arrival and a day later).  Thanks to volunteer Harryn once again for providing me with a lot to choose from, and you can also follow Harryn in Instagram @h_dogsister if you want to see more (and on a very regular basis). I'm sure you all know what to do if you're interested in adopting any of our dogs and puppies, and that's to start by completing the adoption questionnaire  https://hongkongdogrescue.com/.../adoption-questionnaire/. .
Ilona updated




No comments:

Post a Comment