Sunday 1 December 2019

Sun 1st Dec: A brilliant day!

Not the official start photo but good enough for now
I have to be quick as I have another early start (taking Lamma dog Minky to Acorn - second attempt) but I have to say what a brilliant day we had today at Pulse 2 Fun.  The weather couldn't have been better, the venue was amazing for both dogs and people, and we had a good crowd with many turning up at the last minute after realising they were going to miss a fantastic event.

I don't have any official photos yet but there were plenty of participants taking their own photos.  Thank you to everyone for joining and supporting, and to our many generous sponsors for making this a really fun day for everyone.
Doga on the roof
I met so many ex-HKDR dogs, one of the things I love most about P2F, and if I missed you this year remember to say hello when we all meet again in 2020.  Even the old pom Isaac who was dumped outside our Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre the other day joined the event, and I bet he had the best day of his life!
Isaac at at Gino's Gelato dog icecream eating competition

Freddie wa leaving WNP as I arrived

I had to leave the pulse early to get to Whiskers N Paws for the puppy afternoon, and it was the first time there for the three fluffy pups that had been staying at our Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre.  Freddie was the first to go just as I was arriving, then later his two sisters Jilly and Judy were adopted together.   Also adopted was big fluffy girl Mona, while a few others were taken for fostering. Regular volunteer photographer Jimmy Tsang was there to take photos and here's the full album  Puppy Adoption Day 1 December 2019
Sisters Jilly and Judy stay together

Mona and her new family

The dogs loved the pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment