Sunday 5 February 2023

Sun 3rd Feb: In a rush today

 I'm in a mad rush today because I have to take my Lamma dog Griffin to the vet.  He's a special dog to me, but an odd kind of character because as placid and docile as he is with everyone, even strangers, he has a hatred of being looked at in a vet check kind of way.  As soon as he knows he's going to be inspected he turns into a completely different dog, so it's essential that I'm with him and that he's sedated.  So I have to be out early, hence the rush.


Jimmy Tsang was at Whiskers N Paws today to record the Puppy Party, and some adoptions (hooray !), and as always you'll love the photos, I'm sure:  Puppy Adoption Day 5th Feb 2023.  Continuing with the lucky streak for the "H" puppies, it was Harrison who found his new family today, with first-timer Ulfin also having beginner's luck.
Beginner's luck for Ulfin


Bye bye Binky!


Over at HKDR@Elgin, Binky was chosen to go home today, and this is an especially happy adoption because Binky has been with us longer than the other dogs.  

I have just received a message that some new small adults will be coming to us at Elgin Street today (Monday), but I have no idea what they are.  You'll read it here first so please come back tomorrow and in the meantime you can complete the adoption questionnaire at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/

Poor Mochi went to Acorn today to have her broken leg seen to, and luckily she has a foster home to go to for her recovery.  What a shame though, as she had been on the verge of being adopted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment