Wednesday 3 February 2021

Weds 3rd Feb: Short of time

 I'm late starting today's blog as there's been a lot happening this morning in terms of emails to reply to and other important and urgent messages.  It doesn't seem to matter what day of the week it is there's always a lot going on, especially when you add all of the dogs that are physically present into the mix.  Old girl Gigi is now seventeen and is at the stage when she cries for me at night to go an assist her, and I know everyone who has looked after a dog at the end of its life will know what I'm talking about.  

We have some new small dogs due to arrive at our Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre but they're also seniors, so I imagine there'll be a lot of vet visits needed.  Most adoption enquiries are for puppies or young dogs of course, but happily we still manage to find homes for the oldies, even if it takes some time. 


Puppy Diesel went home from Whiskers N Paws today, while another puppy called Banka was adopted directly from her foster home.  We have to wait for photos of Banka, but here's Diesel and his new family. 

See you back here tomorrow when I have more time to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment