Tuesday 30 August 2016

Tues 30th Aug: Trying to have a day off

I tried to take a day off today (as my sister was passing through Hong Kong) but that didn't stop the constant flow of messages and emails that needed quick responses.

And while on the subject of emails, I need to mention that we are once again having problems with receiving and sending them, so please check your Spam inbox if you are waiting for a reply or let us know you haven't heard back.  It's incredibly frustrating to spend time responding to messages only to have them disappear into cyberspace, not to mention the fact that we don't want anyone to think we are simply ignoring them.  We try to get back to everyone on the same day, especially if it's to do with adopting, and you can use my gmail address if you are waiting to hear back: sallyandersen.hkdr@gmailcom

Holidays are over and it's back to full house
I also need to mention that we will have lots of new puppies for this coming Sunday Whiskers N Paws, so after a couple of weeks of having only a few we'll be up to our usual full collection again. If you are looking for a puppy to adopt please come as early as you can because I hope that by the end of the afternoon there will be no youngsters left (I can dream can't I?).
Sweet Bert has a retirement home


Continuing the trend for certain types of dogs, I don't think I mentioned that chocolate labrador Bert was adopted, or Freddy the golden retriever, both of whom are seniors.  I'm happy for them because a dog is a dog and they are equally deserving, but I want to jump up and down and shout "Marsha!  Why not Marsha?", or many other names that I could include in my cheerleading dance.  Please give them an equal chance and they will repay you a thousandfold with their love.
Freddy (left) was quickly adopted


Marsha is my new project

No comments:

Post a Comment