Thursday 20 April 2023

Thurs 20th April: Small dogs coming!

New doglet Nigel


 One thing I hate about constant rain is that everything seems to stop, most importantly the visits from potential adopters to meet our dogs and puppies when this is the time that we most need homes for our Tai Po Hong Centre residents.  I was expecting at least one or two enquiries about the new German shepherd girl Xena, but so far there's been nothing.  

Hopefully the weekend will change that because I've just heard that this Saturday is when the large number of small dogs will arrive, and I just hope that we can move at least several out on the same day.  I know there's a pug, poodles, a (shaved) pom and terriers, so please complete the adoption questionnaire if not already done and you're interested in giving a home to one (or more) of these dogs.  It's at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/ in case you didn't already know. 

Poodle boy

Pug


For those that have already been in touch with me about these dogs, I hope you will be able to come on Saturday even if it's just to foster.   As a reminder, these are not puppies even if some of them could be young adults, so please don't rush to ask for poodle puppies. 
I believe this pom has been shaved 






If you can foster any of the new dogs please email Cindy at foster@hongkongdogrescue.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment