Sunday 13 March 2022

Sun 13th March: Imagine this reunion!


 It seems incredible that we're almost halfway through the month of March, and I had to check twice to see that I hadn't jumped ahead a week.  Sure enough today is the 13th, and I'm sure it's a day that the new family of puppy Cameron will remember as his interview and subequent adoption was confirmed. I don't have the going-home photo of Cameron to share yet, but I do have the official adoption photo of Loki-Puddle which was sent by his new family.

Wilson

Quartz








Every time I go through my saved photos from the past, I can't help but notice the striking similarity of these particular small-eared, pink-nosed white dogs.  We see many mixed breed dogs that look alike and can be categorised as certain types, like the black fluffies or the black-and-tans and so on, but I really don't think any others really do look like a stand-alone breed.  Maybe one day there can be a big reunion of these special dogs.

Percy


Digby



Thanks to everyone who has been coming to our Tai Po Homing Centre to offer help with cleaning and dog walking, and apologies to those who are still waiting to hear back.  Being so short of regular staff has meant that nobody has the time at weekends to reply to emails and other queries, but please be patient and someone will be in contact.  We do need and want you!

No comments:

Post a Comment