Wednesday 8 January 2020

Weds 8th Jan: Preparing for more new arrivals

Branston is 17 years old
Thanks again to all of those who offered a retirement home to old Fred, and I'm happy to say that he has moved in with another ex-HKDR bulldog called Branston who is a remarkable seventeen years old! Long-term readers may remember Branston and pug Pickle when they were first adopted, and while Pickle also lived to a very old age he is no longer with us.  Fred is now the youngster at only fourteen.

We have new dogs arriving from AFCD Sheung Shui on Thursday, three poodles and two puppies, as well as some very cute smaller-sized babies on the way.  I hope these are Mikki's missing pups as I'd been asking after them and wondering where they were, and I suppose it will be easy enough to find out if that's the case when they arrive.  If they're Mikki's we'll know for sure, and if they're not it doesn't matter, they're adorable anyway.
Mikki arrived full of milk for missing pups


It's frustrating to say the least that emails are ending up in recipients' Spam inboxes, especially when they're related to potential adoption.  I've started to double-send, that means once from the hongkongdogrescue.com address and the other from my gmail, but if you're waiting for a reply and it hasn't arrived, please check your Spam.  I always try to reply immediately so you should hear back pretty quickly.

I also find emails that have gone astray, but I have another use for the Spam that comes in daily by the hundreds.  I find new dog names there, so while I may not want to buy all of the amazing things on offer I can at least benefit in another way.

No comments:

Post a Comment