Monday 23 July 2018

Mon 23rd July: Hey Mister!

Mister loves everyone
I went to AFCD to pick up a dog that was surrendered last week, and it turned out that he is only eight months old although already quite a large size.  Again I suspect he was adopted from an organisation, although I can't be sure, as he was licensed at three months, which is very young for most dogs, and had already been desexed.  Not surprisingly he was overjoyed to be out of his kennel and was jumping around wanting to say hello to everyone.  I called him Mister and he is now at Tai Po, and perhaps the happiest and friendliest dog ever, well, puppy really.   This gorgeous boy is going to need a home where he'll get lots of exercise as well as cuddles, as he would only sit quietly in the van after he had squeezed himself through from the back seat and was pressed up next to me.

I also took three turtles from AFCD who had apparently been found wandering the in corridor of a Public Housing estate.  Two of them are quite large, but luckily I had someone who had said she would take any turtles needing homes so hopefully they will be moved by tomorrow.  The largest one, a male, appears to be very tame and I would quite like to keep a turtle, but the dogs would almost certainly harm them so I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment