Monday 7 November 2016

Mon 7th Nov: I'm in love with the Stanley pups

Such sweet boys
It would be true to say that if I didn't have any other dogs, or perhaps fewer than the too-many I have living with me on Lamma right now, I would adopt the Stanley Barracks pups for sure.  At first I kept them separated from the other dogs to let them settle and to make sure they would be safe, but after Sunday and seeing them so happy to be running around I opened the gate that was keeping them apart.  To begin with they stayed very close to each other and were inching gingerly forward as a group, but by the end of the day and following playtime on the beach, they had plucked up the courage to come inside the house and ask for cuddles.  They are such lovely, sweet and kind puppies, and I really hope the one lucky boy who was taken home on Sunday is doing well and has melted his new family's hearts just as the others have melted mine.  There are two boy and two girls needing homes, and they come very highly recommended (by me).
Goofy

Our driver, Sing, was busy picking up (dog) Angel from the vet clinic where she had undergone emergency surgery for gastric torsion (aka bloat)  and moving her to Acorn, as well as delivering stuff for Sunday's Peak to Fong, so I didn't make my own usual Monday visits to AFCD or Sai Ying Pun. Instead I went to the office at Ap Lei Chau and picked up my replacement Peak to Fong T-shirt while I was there, noticing the very small number of Peak to Fong T-shirt/tickets still available. I know we have sold out of many sizes, so if you haven't got yours yet you will have to take what's left. The weather is going to be perfect for Sunday and it's going to be another fantastic day, so make sure you get to the Peak in good time as the walk down to Lan Kwai Fong sets off at 11am sharp.

Here are some shots from previous years, just to give you an idea of what to expect!






No comments:

Post a Comment