Thursday 1 September 2016

Thurs 1st Sept: Ten in two days

It's exactly one month until the waiting is over!


Many came to AFCD with me for a rabies update
It was all about the new arrivals at our Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre today and then, as happens so often I should have expected it, I received notification of a further five small-sized dogs that were ready for re-homing at AFCD Sheung Shui (a bichon frise, chihuahua, poodle and two schnauzers). They will be picked up first thing on Friday, meaning over two days we will have taken in an extra ten bodies to accommodate, although I don't think they will wait too long for new homes.
Schnoodle Cookie also had an expired license


What else could I call her but Panda?
There was also another unexpected arrival in the form of the cutest fluffy panda pup, and she already has an adoption interview lined up for Friday morning.  If not taken for whatever reason I know for sure she won't be around past Sunday and the puppy afternoon.

I also picked up three young puppies from AFCD in Pokfulam, all of whom unfortunately have tick fever so won't be at Whiskers N Paws this Sunday, but as one of them is very unusual in colouring maybe someone would be interested anyway.  Let me know if you are, as this little grey-and-white girl is very pretty and I'm guessing she'll be a slim-built medium size as an adult.
The black-and-white is actually grey


No comments:

Post a Comment