Friday 9 September 2016

Fri 9th Sept: Random dogs

It's hard to believe that Miss Piggy is 3 years old now
I had two of my Lamma dogs with me at AFCD today having their rabies vaccinations and new licenses issued, and of course I left with a new puppy tucked under my arm, a tiny black girl who is now Puma.  I should imagine she'll be gone after Sunday, being the cutest little thing and seemingly already toilet trained.  I put her down on a pee pad while waiting to see the vet at Acorn and she immediately responded, so that made me smile while I was having to sit and listen to a group of women chatting excitedly about their tiny poodle being pregnant.  The poor dog had been dyed different colours and I'm sure wasn't thrilled herself about being made to have puppies, but what can you do other than to turn away and try to close your ears.

Bessie is such a lovely dog
It's the weekend again, and other than Whiskers N Paws I'm hoping that the two Homing Centres are going to be busy as both are bursting at the seams.  I shared the van with German shepherd Bessie today, and what a sweet and beautiful girl she is.  She's not a particularly big dog, and she would make a great family member based on her loving behaviour towards me, and reports from Tai Po of course. There's no shortage of wonderful characters at both Centres who would love to be in real homes again.
Heidi

We also have dogs in foster homes, those who are lucky enough to have a nice place to stay while waiting for their forever homes.  Two of the original eight breeder schnauzers, Heidi and Gretel, are still available and a meeting can be arranged by emailing Cindy at foster@hongkongdogrescue.com. Both girls are very sweet and in excellent health.
Gretel


Time is running out for handsome and sweet Ollie, also in a foster home but he will need to be moved when his family leave Hong Kong next month.  Ollie was always sweet as a puppy but he has grown into a really beautiful and calm adult.  If you are interested in meeting him or chatting to his current fosters about his personality, again please contact Cindy.
Ollie is very handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment