Thursday 2 March 2023

Thurs 2nd March: New smaller dogs, but only if .....

Little Dilly the Puggle

 I was asked today if we could accept some new smaller dogs, but first of all I need to see if we have any potential adopters.  It baffles me that dogs like Dilly, the young and super-sweet puggle, is still with us, as well as Nacho the poodle, a fantastic dog with an amazing character.  He may be a bit older at nine years but you'd never guess from his looks or behaviour that he wasn't a youngster.  He's happy, curious, very smart, and he loves his squeaky toys and tennis balls.   

There's also Teddy, another young dog that I thought would be in and out, and while he's probably not suitable for a home with young children he's still a lovely and happy little dog. 

Nacho is a great little poodle


Teddy's coat is low shedding

The potential new dogs are all a year old, except for one terrier puppy (my heart is melting over this one of course).  If you are interested in any of them, or you can offer a foster home, please complete the appropriate questionnaire:
Adoption Questionnaire :
Foster Questionnaire :

It's been a few years since I was last at Whiskers N Paws, but I'll be back again on Sunday, 2pm to 4pm, bringing with me a few of the puppies from the Elgin Street location. If nothing else I want to get some photos, as for some reason this has proved to be quite a challenge. Please do come along to meet these, and all of the other puppies of course.







No comments:

Post a Comment