Friday 10 February 2017

Fri 10th Feb: Ginny out and back again

Ginny at Acorn 
I didn't have a full schedule today thankfully, as I wanted to get my Lamma dog Ginny back home to see if she would start eating again after refusing all food at Acorn.   So far whatever is wrong with her is still unknown, but as well as her total lack of appetite she's also got the worst diarrhoea so the poor staff at Acorn have had a lot of cleaning to do.  If nothing else I could at least relieve them of that duty, but I think exploratory surgery is the next step, and before Ginny fades away to nothing. Since getting her back I've had to force-feed her liquidised food and that's not going to help much in the long run. (I have just arranged to send Ginny in for surgery immediately so will have to cut short this post to get to over to Acorn).
Three is the largest of the trio

With the five four-week-old puppies still without a foster home I had to move one of the slightly older puppies to the Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre because Three is just too boisterous to be with babies.  I had already sent Dylan over the previous day so there was a happy reunion of like-minded and sized friends, and there's nothing as entertaining as watching puppies play.  
Dylan has a friend at Ap Lei Chau now

No comments:

Post a Comment