Saturday 15 April 2023

Sat 15th April: The borderish collies

Fitz is going home


 I'm still working my way through the applications to adopt the two border collies as there were so many, and it really is incredibly frustrating.  In fact I was so overwhelmed by the number of questionnaires that needed replying to that I completely forgot to share the adoption photo of "F" puppy Fitz, who is already settling well into his new home.  Looking at this handsome litter of boys, it occurred to me that they're very similar in shape, size and coat to the border collies, and it's only the colour that's different. 
If I call Felix a borderish collie, will he be chosen?






Gorgeous Gala


Gala the "monkey dog" also seems to be a popular choice, and to me that's not surprising as I love this "breed".  Although in my mind Gala is a girl, he's actually a boy, but that doesn't really make any difference because he'll be in a home very soon.
Opal, Odette, Olive and Avia


As I'm sure you know we have a massive collection of gorgeous girls and boys available for adoption, including these little ones who are really very cute.  As always if you're interested in adopting any of our dogs and puppies, please start by completing the adoption questionnaire at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/

You can meet many of the pups-in-waiting at Whiskers N Paws on Sunday, 2pm to 4pm, including those that are currently staying in foster homes.  

Whether visiting our Homing Centres or Whiskers N Paws, please don't leave it until the last minute to come to meet the dogs and puppies.  We stay open for visitors until six o'clock, but that means we close at six, so if you arrive just before then you will have no time left for anything.  Similarly we have to leave Whiskers N Paws at four o'clock, so arriving any later than three thirty will leave little time to interact with the puppies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment