Monday 25 May 2020

Mon 25th May: Three more puppies out of the rain

Three new puppies, safe from the storms
I was so happy to hear the remaining three puppies from the two litters we recently took in had been caught, as the rain in the morning was incredibly heavy.  I don't know if anyone else got caught out in the storm like I did, and although I don't mind getting wet the lightning really scares me - and terrifies the dogs.

I hadn't met the latest arrivals at the Ap Lei Chau Homing Centre before so hadn't realised how small the baby pups were.  We can't know what their eventual adult size will be except that they won't remain small sized, but they could be medium.
Some of these babies are very small at the moment

Of the three new adults, Pebble is a very friendly and sweet boy, while the other two are still adjusting and remain shy.  At least Kimmy is wagging his tail even though he doesn't have the courage to allow touching yet, but I think he'll be fine.
Kimmy is no bigger than medium and very pretty

I forgot to mention one of the weekend adoptions
Guinness is staying for ever!
yesterday, as Guinness was a foster doglet who has now had his forever status confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment