Wednesday 12 October 2022

Weds 12th Oct: Happy day for Skye and Alton

 My phone died today, at least one of them as I have a work phone and a personal one, so I may have lost quite a few contacts.  I'm mentioning this in case any of you send me a message and I have to ask your name, while at the same time wondering which (Android) phone I should buy next.  





I had to ask for the adoption photo of Skye to be sent to me again, as she left HKDR@Elgin to start her new life (with a young corgi as her new "brother").  Skye's a fantastic little dog, and I'm sure her new family are going to love her. 
Alton leaving Tai Po


I had also lost the adoption photo of Tai Po dog Alton, a very happy event and a very lucky dog to be picked out of so many. 


At our North Street Centre, the three new puppies who had arrived as part of a rather large intake had new photos taken to replace the rather terrified look of their first ones. Cassie, Cairo and Callum are settling well now, and being that little bit older they're ready for adoption at any time.  The younger puppies in that intake all went to foster homes, with the three youngest staying together.  You can check out their progress on Instagram @why_i_foster for a daily dose of cuteness.

First day nerves showing

Follow these 3 on Instagram




1 comment:

  1. So happy to see Alton adopted. Andy is my friend and I told him about all the dogs at HKDR in Tai Po! Alton (Rusty) will have a great life!

    ReplyDelete