Saturday 22 April 2017

Sat 22nd April: Time for an HKDR umbrella

Our HKDR umbrella was available at the Lo Wu Saddle Club
While I remember, it's a good time to buy one of our HKDR umbrellas as I'm sure we'll be having many more rainy days to come. I completely forgot that we were at the Lo Wu Saddle Club Inter-Schools Competiton yesterday, something of an annual tradition now, and I spotted our umbrella in the photo.  You can buy them at either of our Homing Centres so pick one up when you are passing.
Barbie has grown into a big girl 


Big and beautiful Barbie was the dog I hinted about yesterday, and in fact she left the Tai Po Homing Centre on Friday.  It's a trial and not an adoption yet so there's no photo to show other than her website profile, but I hope we'll have good news soon.  Just as a reminder, Barbie got her name because she was found at a barbeque site, presumably living off leftovers as so many stray dogs do. She was a doglet at that time and has grown into a large and lovely young adult.

I don't mind the rain at all and find it quite refreshing, but I hope it will hold off between two and five o'clock on Sunday when I'm at Whiskers N Paws with the puppies.  We'll have a good number of four month-olds who will want to play on the terrace and I hate it when they afternoon is ruined.  We'll be there regardless of course, and inside if necessary, so come anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment