Saturday 15 April 2017

Sat 15th April: A happy Easter weekend

The husky puppy is now Sasha
The day started as expected with the adoption of now-Sasha, the husky puppy, and I think she's going to have a great life in her new home.  A lot of people read my post yesterday and I hope that it will make a difference to a few, if not many.
Marty is a senior and blind, so we are very happy that his adoption was confirmed

It's Easter weekend so obviously quiet, although we did have another small dog adoption confirmed by his foster home, so little poodle Marty is now a forever dog.

The ex-breeder dogs turned up as expected so now I have to come up with more new names and it's always a bit of a challenge not to keep repeating the same ones over and over.  Now we have a grey, six year old poodle girl (Sylvie), a similarly aged pom (Nutmeg) and shih tzu (Minky), plus two other shih tzus yet to be named.
Nutmeg
Sylvie
Minky

I had the pleasure of an entire day off spent at my neighbour's house where a few combined birthdays were being celebrated. Foster puppy Boomer was there too, and he is the sweetest boy, fantastic with the toddlers who were running around as well as all of the dogs who had also been invited.  Now that I know this "B" litter is from the same family as the previous Stanley Barracks group I can see the same personalities as well as looks in all of them, and while Boomer has a potential home lined up his brothers Bonzo and Bruno are equally handsome and just as gentle. As family dogs I can't recommend them highly enough.

They will be at Whiskers N Paws on Sunday along with lot of other pups, young and older, large and small.  See you there!

Boomer's brother Bruno, also a wonderful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment