Sunday 4 December 2022

Sun 4th Dec: Just a quick one today

 Another short post as I'm heading out very early to see if I can find my lost dog Kirsten after receiving a message on Sunday evening to say she'd been spotted, a long way from home.

There were two photographers at Whiskers N Paws today, Jimmy Tsang  Puppy Adoption 4th Dec 2022 (clicked by Jimmy) and Benjamin Po  Puppy Adoption 4th Dec 2022, so thanks to both for donating their time and skills.  As I've said before, it's not easy capturing puppies on the move.

Sandy (the mother stayed out of shot)

The adoptions took place at Kennedy Town as the "S" litter have reached the minimum age to leave their siblings, and mother Stella in this case.  Today it was Sandy and Sylvie's turn, and I expect the other three will be chosen before long. 
Sylvie's turn


1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and trust that you will be able to track down Kirsten. She must be starving and very confused. XXX <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete