Friday 23 December 2022

Fri 23rd Dec: Better late than never

 Yes, I know, today's post is very late so I'll make up for it by sharing only good news.  The first is that missing dog Maeva was found shortly after I shared that she was lost, so that's another lucky lost pet reunited with her family.


Adorable Christmas baby Odile


Adorable foster puppy Odile melted her adopter-to-be's heart, so she'll soon be heading off to start her new life.

Zach



If Zach looked familiar to you, he also resembled ex-HKDR dog Ziti so much that he'll be joining the same family back in the UK.  All that's needed now is a confirmed flight and Zach will be on his way to a whole new experience and a wonderful home.

Ziti


I hope I manage to get my Christmas Day post up early tomorrow so I can head off in good time for a traditional lunch with friends.

In the meantime please remember that we'll be open at all Homing Centres every single day from 10am to 6pm.  Gifts for the staff and the dogs are very welcome!






No comments:

Post a Comment