Sunday 3 April 2016

Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd April: Back on track

As you can tell I'm back home and at my desk after a short, and I hope final, hospital sleepover with a small surgical procedure thrown in for good measure.   Of course I was greeted with overwhelming enthusiasm by the dogs when I walked through the front gate, and I have to say I missed their company too.

From left: Alison, Jersey, Batman and Zeppelin
Four of our lovely Tai Po dogs were at Tamar Park again on Saturday: sweet sisters Alison and Jersey, bouncy Zeppelin and Batman, every one of them deserving of a real home.  The sisters especially just can't stop showing their love for everyone, and having had them on Lamma since they were very young babies until they moved to Tai Po, I wish with all my heart someone would choose them to take home.
I love these two girls, Alison and Jersey

There was some great news from Whiskers N Paws while I sat in hospital waiting to be told I could leave, and that was that the two shy lookalike "shabrador" brothers, Jonny and Noddy, had been taken for a trial.  I know given time these puppies will adapt to a home life, but it's a challenge for sure. Some of these timid dogs don't take long at all to come out of their shells, while others remain withdrawn for months, but they all get there eventually.

It only took a day for Jimmy to have his adoption confirmed


There was happy news too for Jimmy, whose very short trial (just a day) had been confirmed as an adoption today.

Brothers Jonny and Noddy get their chance


There was also a birthday donation from brother-and-sister team Truman and Aya,  and this is now an annual gift from this lovely family.
Truman and Aya have been donating their birthday money for a few years now.  What great kids!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to learn you're home! Enjoy the great weather and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete