Wednesday 25 September 2019

Weds 25th Sept: Finally a day for my Lamma dogs

Fluffy Buffy pre-shave
I was finally able to make use of my day at home without being glued to the computer now that the gala event isn't taking up so much time, and got round to grooming fluffy Buffy who had started to resemble a giant black pompom.  I'd tried a few times before but she kept running off, so today I was determined to get the job done, which I did.  Unfortunately for Buffy my grooming skills meant that what was intended to be a trim ended up a full shave and a huge bag of black fur to throw away, but I think it's an improvement in comfort at least.

Preparations for this year's P2F (Pulse to Fun) are in full swing and it's been encouraging to see the enthusiastic response from potential sponsors, many of which have already confirmed their support and participation.  Please save the date for this year's Repulse Bay event - Sunday 1st December, and remember this is a family day for you and your dogs.


We're also looking forward to a busy afternoon this Saturday at WeWork in LKF Tower, Central (entrance on Wyndham Street) where we're concentrating on small-to-medium sized dogs and foster puppies, with a few extras joining like new puppy boy Noddy from Tai Po.  Please get there early if you want to have the best opportunity to meet all of them before they're adopted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment