Thursday 15 August 2019

Thurs 15th Aug: Full quota of puppies again

The first day of my temporary job as Foster Coordinator and I can't wait for Cindy to get back from holiday!  Luckily I didn't have a full schedule today so I was able to use the time to coordinate meetings for potential adopters, vet visits and so on, but Friday is a full day so I'll just have to make sure I don't leave my phone at home.
Deacon and his coat of many colours

Saturday is Concordia Pet Care puppy afternoon and we're back to full quota after the arrival of eight new puppies, plus the three we already have "in stock" although one of those, gorgeous baby Deacon, has an adoption interview on Friday and I'd be surprised if anyone could resist his charm.  His potential family originally wanted to meet terrier-type Scamp, but as Scamp also has a meeting scheduled for Friday I suggested Deacon instead.  There's one more left from this litter of adorables, although Freddie's less of the shaggy type than his brothers.
Freddie is a small sized puppy

As always you are asked to complete the Adoption Questionnaire on our website if you're interested in any of the dogs or puppies, and for now I can also add the Foster Questionnaire if you can temporarily take in a four-legged guest: https://www.hongkongdogrescue.com/volunteer/fostering


I make a point of not referring to any political or non-dog situations in my blog unless it specifically affects what we're doing.  There's already plenty of  news on all other media and social networking sites, and whatever's going on in Hong Kong or even other parts of the world it doesn't change anything as far as the dogs and their needs are concerned, or our fundraising efforts which are as vital as ever.  The first of this year's big events is just a month away, and I know there are supporters busy getting friends together to buy tables (thank you) so I just want to remind everyone that π‘¬π‘¨π‘Ήπ‘³π’€ 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑫 𝑻𝑰π‘ͺ𝑲𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑽𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 1 𝑺𝑬𝑷𝑻

No comments:

Post a Comment