Sunday 29 September 2024

Sun 29th Sept: Another month has flown by

 We have so many beautiful puppies available, and you can see the huge variety in these lovely photos by volunteer photographer Carol Chan, taken at the regular Whiskers N Paws Puppy Party Puppy Adoption Day 29th Sep 2024.  Names will be added soon, but if you can't wait to find out who your favourite girl or boy is just send the photo and we'll let you know. 

As well as puppies we have so many small dogs of all ages waiting to meet their forever families, and some of them were also at Whiskers N Paws on Saturday, photos courtesy of Sophie Burkhardt on this occasion Small dogs Adoption Day 28th Sep 2024.  I hope I don't need to say how grateful we are to all of our photographers for donating their time and skills to help out, so thank you to everyone. 

As always I was so happy to see an adoption photo from Tai Po, with this lucky girl being Dimple.  She's such a lovely character, and there are many, many more like her.  

I'm going to jump ahead of our official announcement here because I'm so happy to see one of my favourite Lamma dogs featured in our upcoming 2025 Desk Calendar.  Most of the Lamma residents are probably not really suitable for adoption, but Simone definitely is.  She's easygoing and very affectionate, loves her walks but isn't as crazily energetic as some of the others, and although I think she enjoys her life on Lamma I think what she'd really love is a home of her own.  The Calendar will be available for pre-order very soon, so please keep a lookout for the announcement. 

Can you believe we have more small dogs coming in soon, and as soon as I know when I'll be sharing photos. I know there's a white poodle and a pom, and some others that are gorgeous small mixes.

Please remember to complete the adoption questionnaire before coming to meet the dogs, and wait for a reply. The form is at www.hongkongdogrescue.com/adopt/adoption-questionnaire/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment