Friday 19 February 2016

Fri 19th Feb: Welcome to my new blog!



This is just a test run really to find out how this site works and looks.  I'm sure tweaks and adjustments will need to be made, but it's a start.

We have a stand at the Pet Exhibition in Wanchai from today until Sunday, so please drop by to see the launch of our new-style HKDR umbrella and dog-shaped fold-up bag, both items having been top sellers in their previous incarnations. The Pet Show is taking place at the Wanchai Exhibition Centre from 19th (today) until the 21st Feb Sun).

Of course I will be back at Whiskers N Paws, my favourite - and only - Sunday haunt, with lots of lovely puppies hoping that this will be their lucky day.  Tiny Tom, who was taken for fostering last weekend, had his adoption confirmed yesterday so he won't be back again.

OK, I can see I need to learn how to place photos where and want them to go!  Lesson One.


No comments:

Post a Comment